[It contributes to] leadership development, improved business behavior, better results (Brazil).
• [It gives] an independent opinion on the real performance of a person, in comparison with their own impression (New Zealand).
• Coaching counteracts the “lonely at the top” phenomenon (Poland).
• Full growth of a leader’s potential (Russia).
• Clients learn to see a range of options, rather than limiting themselves to just one or two (Scotland).
• [It brings] clarity of thought, [and] personal awareness, resulting in confident leadership (South Africa).
• Clients become more resourceful, more creative and able to deal with anything that crops up along their way (United Kingdom).
• Clients gain clarity about their strengths, appreciation for differing styles, and confidence (United States).